Documents Required for Admission
- Vaild Address/ ID Proof of Parent and Student
- School Transfer Certificate and passing certficate of last class
Parents are requested to be to provide information in the admission application form. Adverse information if any, whether scholastic or behavioral, will not be a ground for refusal of any admission request. Any such information would in fact help the school to create a suitable environment for your child, once admitted. Any wrong information or concealment of information discovered later may lead to cancellation of admission.
To complete the application process, please follow the steps outlined below. If you have any questions about the application process, please contact the Admissions Office at +91 62300-31111.
The interaction is as pleasant and non-intimidating as we can make it. It is normally conducted by Head of Admissions, School Principal, Head of Pastoral Care and Residence Coordinator (if required). We are interested in knowing about the child’s educational development, preferential language, social skills, academic results and extra-curricular activities. The objective of the interaction is to find about what the student knows, understands and enjoys.
While coming for the interaction please bring with you the following documents:
- Examples of the applicant’s school work in the form of exercise books, portfolios etc.
- Primary applicants (up to Grade 5) should bring at least one book which they are currently reading at the school.
- Primary school candidates are examined by Principal/School Academic coordinator.
- Admission seekers for Grades 6 to 9 have an interaction and a written test in the school. Testing is based onr Basic English and Mathematics. Grade 9, students will also be assessed for Integrated Science (PCB).
- Students are only taken into Grade Xth, if they are transferring from a similar Board and their admission is based on reports from their existing school and an interaction and test.
- Admission to Grade XIth is by interaction and written tests in English, Mathematics and Science.The candidates should demonstrate the ability to meet the requirements of the Board.
- In Grade 12 only transferring Students are admitted.
ADMISSIONS DURING THE YEAR
Parents may register at any time during the year for admission in the current year and will be interaction whenever a place is available.
Once admission being offered, parents are requested to deposit the one time Admission Fee and a Refundable Security Amount within 02 weeks to secure the admission of the student. Parents further need to fill and submit various forms and declarations that would be given along with the admissions acceptance letter
Foriegn students shall follow the same procedure as stated above. Exceptions will be made on date of placement assessment.